Training Seminars and Workshops
- Republic of Palau Sustainable Tourism Policy Workshop, Palau Visitor Authority and Office of the President, Palau, Micronesia, 1997.
- Exuma (Bahamas) Sustainable Tourism Development Planning Workshops, GeorgeTown, Bahamas, 1999.
- Native Cultural Tourism Train-the-Trainer Workshop, West Region Economic Development Corporation, Manitoba, 1997.
- Ecotourism Tour Management and Guide Training, the Cree of Waskaganish First Nation , Waskaganish, James Bay, ongoing. since 1994.
- Caribbean Sustainable Tourism Workshop Series (Ecotourism Planning, Ecotourism Train-the-Trainer & Green Management) for the Islands of Abaco, New Providence, Grand Bahamas, Andros, Eleuthera - Bahamas, Commonwealth Secretariat (London) and the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism.
- Sustainable Tourism Development and Green Management Train-the-Trainer Upgrade Training, BIOMA/Conservation International and EcoBrazil, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1996.
- First Nations Community Tourism Conference, Organization and Facilitation, Cree of Waskaganish First Nation, James Bay, Quebec, 1996.
- Eastmain Sportfishing Training Program (Managers, Guides, Cooks), The Cree of Eastmain First Nation, James Bay, Quebec, 1996.
- Green Management/Sustainable Tourism Seminar, International Society of Eco-Tourism Management, Maui, Hawaii, 1996.
- Sustainable Tourism/Green Management Train-the-Trainer Program, Conservation International, Brazil, 1996.
- "Developing Ecotourism Products for Profitability" Workshop (4 days), Pacific Rim Conventions Inc., County of Hawaii, Hawaii, 1995.
- Ecotourism Product Development Workshop, Interpretation Canada National Conference, Riding Mountain National Park, Manitoba, 1995.
- Bahamas Sustainable Tourism Development Policy Workshop, Ministry of Tourism, Nassau, Bahamas, 1995.
- Atlantic Canada Ecotourism Workshop, Travel Industry Association of Nova Scotia, White Point Beach Resort, Nova Scotia, 1995.
- ECOTOUR '94: Ecotourism Planning Workshops; Transvaal and Cape Town, South Africa Tourism Board, 1994.
- Brazil Ecotourism Train-The-Trainer Program; SENAC (National Training Institute) and Conservation International, Intervales, Brazil, 1994.
- Madagascar Ecotourism Product Development Workshops; National Association for the Management of Protected Areas, Southern Zone Tulear), Northern Zone (Nosey-Be), Madagascar; Tropical Research and Development, 1994.
- Traditional Ecological Knowledge Conference Business Plan, Canadian Museum of Nature (Ottawa) and the BC Aboriginal Council (Vancouver), 1994.
- Philippines National Ecotourism Conference Facilitator, Philippine Convention and Visitors' Corporation and Conservation International, 1992.
- Costa Rica Ecotourism Policy Framework Planning Workshop, Costa Rica Ministry of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy (San Jose) and Canadian Centre for Biodiversity, (Ottawa), 1992.
- Ecotourism Strategic Planning Workbook - Planning Model and Facilitators Manual, Canadian Museum of Nature and the Banff Centre for Management, 1992.
- Globe "90 and Globe '92 (Global Opportunities for Business in the Environment), Tourism Stream Facilitator, Vancouver, 1991-1992.
- Japan/4 Tigers Marketing Seminar and Workshop, Department of Industry, Science and Technology Canada, Vancouver, 1990.
- Native Tourism Human Resource Development Strategy, Pacific Rim Institute of Tourism and First Nations Tourism Association, 1992.
- Training for a Tourism Development Corporation and Inbound Receptive Tour Operator, Champagne Aishishik Band, Whitehorse, Yukon.