Regional Tourism Development Plans
and Marketing Strategies
- Northwest Region Native Tourism Opportunities Strategy (Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Washington, British Columbia), Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians, Portland, Oregon, 1993, 1994.
- Philippine Ecotourism Product Opportunity Identification, Conservation International and Philippines Department of Tourism, Manila, Philippines, 1992.
- Peace River Region Tourism Development and Marketing Strategy, Peace-Liard Community Futures, in collaboration with Interfacts Consulting, 1989.
- Metlakatla Regional Tourism Development Plan, North Coast Tribal Council, Prince Rupert, BC.
- Western Arctic Tourism Development and Marketing Strategy - Western Arctic Visitors Association and the NWT Department of Economic Development and Tourism including: Dempster Highway Development Plan.
- Arctic Coast (Kitikmeot) Regional Tourism Development and Marketing Strategy, Arctic Coast Tourism Association, in collaboration with Outcrop Ltd., Yellowknife.
- Alberni-Clayoquot (Pacific Rim) Regional Tourism Development Strategy, Regional District of Alberni-Clayoquot, Vancouver Island, BC.
- Restigouche County Tourism Master Plan, Restigouche Development Corporation, New Brunswick.
- Acadian Peninsula Regional Tourism Master Plan, New Brunswick.