Marine Tourism Resource Management, Planning and Product Development Workshop
- EXUMA MARINE ECOTOURISM PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT and RESOURCE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP, EXUMA, BAHAMAS (1999)
- Government of the Bahamas
- Benjamin Foundation
- The Nature Conservancy-University of Florida
Following the preparation of the Elizabeth Harbour Marine Resource Management Strategy a 5-day community based ecotourism workshop was designed and developed for existing and future operators, College of the Bahamas educators, resort owners, University of Florida researchers, environmentalists and residents. The focus was on the planning, development and marketing of ecotourism products identified in the Marine Resource Management Strategy.
- HAWAII SUSTAINABLE TOURISM AND GREEN MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP, MAUI, (5 Days, 1996)
- International Society for Ecotourism Management
- State of Hawaii
ecoplan:net ltd. presented Hawaii's first ever sustainable tourism and green management workshops. The state has become a leader in the Pacific Region to offer responsible tourism. ecoplan:net ltd., working with a local partner -- The International Society for Ecotourism Management -- have become the principal trainers in advancing sustainable tourism and ecotourism concepts.
- PALAU SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT AND MARINE ECOTOURISM WORKSHOP (1997)
- Office of the President - Palau, Micronesia
- Palau Visitor Authority(PVA)
As part of the preparation of Palaus' Sustainable Tourism Development Policies, for the President of the Republic, a 5-day workshop was held for senior political officials (Governors and Congress), travel industry leaders, tour operators and PVA officials to prepare policy statements including implementation initiatives. The 31 policies passed through the Palau Congress in a record 6 months.